Help from Japan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerrie-anne

Reaction score
Have not been on here for ages guys as i stopped nails full time a while ago...but with some gentle persuassion from a few friends i ended up picking up my brushes again and have started to really enjoy it again.......im especially loving Shellac and Minx right now too.

Downside now is that my other half has moved us all over to Japan!! I have what i had of my Shellac and Minx but none of my powders or liquid....im really looking for a new distributer if anyone is able to help...unfortunatley the guys at sweetsquared where i usually order my products dont do international shipping.

Do any of you guys no who would be the best contact for distibuting over here...i did get put in touch with one place here but they have no English so its really difficult.

CND have a great distributor in Japan and they are lovely people.

Go to CND - Creative Nail Design, Professional Nail, Hand and Foot Beauty Products - Artificial Acrylic Nails and Brisa Gel. and click on international distributors and you will find them.
and say hi to them from Gigi when you contact them. x They are in Osaka. The girls I know there speak English. I'm sure if you ask they will find an operator for you who speaks English to assist you. Ask for Miho who is adorable. :hug:

www.takarabelmont.co.jp/nail
Telephone .. 816 6213 5945

Last edited:
Geeg thank you so much i am going to get in touch with them today, its good to know they are English speaking as so many places here dont and ive been finding it really difficult. Will make sure i say hi from you :)

Geeg thank you so much i am going to get in touch with them today, its good to know they are English speaking as so many places here dont and ive been finding it really difficult. Will make sure i say hi from you :)

You are welcome. It is Miho I know the best and I wouldn't think she will be taking orders but ask to speak to her ... Tell her you know me and she will help you out. Of course she would anyway lol, but I know shed be pleased I sent her my best wishes ... It's been ages since I saw her but Samantha sees her regularly at CND distributor meetings. Glad I could help.

Hi Gigi i followed the link you gave me and i called the Osaka store but no one there speaking any English and she did not know the name you gave me. Inproboably wasnt prononcing it right and i speak no Japanese wich is no help. I also called the store on the web that was nearest to me but no luck with an English speaker there either. Would you have an email address for your friend maybe.....i knew this was going to be a challenge!

I need all your details from full name, email, telephone etc. Miho is in management so probably not in the store .. She could be anywhere in the world right now. We'll see if we can help once you send those details. :hug:

Latest posts

Back