Help from New York geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jee-nails

Reaction score
Hi To you New York geeks. Im looking for a little bit of help.

In spending Christmas in New York with my two children aged 15 and 8 and I was wondering if all the restaurants are open on Christmas day?
Do you have any recommendations for a restaurant for Christmas dinner and is it necessary to book somewhere?
We're staying in Central Park West.
Thanks.
Grainne

would deff book very luckyfor you,i lovvvvvvvvvve new york. Are friend s are spending xmas there with her sis who lives there, how lucky !

Well Ive never been before and am a little nervous. Not sure what to pack cause not sure how much i'll buy. Have to organise santa for the youngest. He picked something small so santa could deliver it and we could take it home on the plane.

trust me dont tak much u will buy loads the exchange rate is amazin! take some holdall bag in your suitcase . It will be veryyyyyyyyyy cold !!!
Well Ive never been before and am a little nervous. Not sure what to pack cause not sure how much i'll buy. Have to organise santa for the youngest. He picked something small so santa could deliver it and we could take it home on the plane.

Latest posts

Back