Help glitter client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelson

Reaction score
Help!!!

Recently qualified and have just started getting clients, which is great. Got a client booked in for tomorrow and she's not sure what she wants done, but says anything glittery.

What would you all advise please

Kellie

What system do you use?

Do you have glitter?

Help us out here :lol:

Sorry I use all NSI products x

Do you have any glitter?... how about some rock star nails?

Yeah have some lovely glitters, have done this on toes by using gel and setting into the second layer, would I do th same n fingers. I used glaze n go as a top layer would I do the same n would I get a smooth finish?

Thanks so much for your help x

Yeah have some lovely glitters, have done this on toes by using gel and setting into the second layer, would I do th same n fingers. I used glaze n go as a top layer would I do the same n would I get a smooth finish?

Thanks so much for your help x

Yes, it's the same for the fingers.

Apply your glitter and then rub it into the tacky layer with a dry brush, this will help to remove excess glitter and you should get a nice smooth finish.

You don't have to do a full set with glitter... you could just do the glitter on her ring fingers if she thought it was too much on them all.

Sometimes an accent nail stands out more! ;)

An*gel thanks so much or your help feeling a bit nervous but will put forward as. Suggestion. Actually do u know if you can add glitter to polish pro colours on the second layer x

An*gel thanks so much or your help feeling a bit nervous but will put forward as. Suggestion. Actually do u know if you can add glitter to polish pro colours on the second layer x

I'm sorry, I don't know that system, but I'm sure that would be ok, I don't see why not.

I would stick to what you know and if you used that on the toes, then do the same as that, otherwise you'll end up getting flustered.

Best of luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back