HELP - H&S Assignment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bristol-beauty

Reaction score
Help Help Help. Have to get my H&S business assignment in tonight and am having a total mind block. Any chance any of you are able to help me with the following questions???

3:2 - List 3 methods of communication; list the advantages and disadvantages of each.
4:1 - List 6 types of inappropriate behaviour that you may see in a salon. (I have 4).
4:2 - How would you deal with the above without causing further disruption to the salon and keeping within the current legislation.
4:3 - If you suspected someone was suffering from physical or mental abuse, what steps would you take?
4:4 - List the ways in which you could ensure your own safety while performing treatments on clients.

Thanks in advance..... x:hug:x

Why dont you list what you have got and then maybe we could pad out the missing bits.

3:2 -

4:1 -
rudeness
eating / drinking on shop floor
swearing
harassment
bullying

4:2
If possible, take the person aside immediately otherwise at the next available opportunity speak to them and explain why their behaviour is unacceptable.

4:3
It’s a difficult subject to approach so it has to be done very carefully. It’s best to just ask if everything is ok and if the person wants to talk then they will

4:4
Wear gloves / masks when performing certain treatments

other than that i'm stuffed. i'm fine at practical and knowing all about it when it comes to h&s i'm rubbish!

Have tried to reply Vicky but for some reason am getting a message saying my reply is too short. PM me if you need to.

If 4.4 is in keping with 4.1-4.3, i think its do not leave yourself in a vulnerable situation ie: ensure there are other staff around whilst treating a male, ensure another therapist is present when treating under 16's (as well as a parent).
Hths

Latest posts

Back