Help, hair pulled too warm after high lift, want to do soap cap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariaalisonxoxoxo

Reaction score
My hair is naturally a level 6.5. I used joico blonde life hyper high lift in pearl with 30 volume dev. on my entire head of virgin hair. It pulled warm as you can see. It looks crappy in the pics because the one on the train was from running around NYC all day and not brushing, the other photos of me at home are from when I just woke up today and didn't brush. I want to know what level my hair is now. I have joico blonde life cream lightener and 20 and 30 volume developer. I also have olaplex 1,2,3,4 and 5. I only see instructions on doing a soap cap / bleach bath using powder lightener, can I use cream instead or do i HAVE to use powder only? I only want to lift one or 2 levels at most and then use a violet shampoo. I don't even want to damage my hair anymore but using a toner after. Also how long should I wait to do this? I used the high lift color on Thursday night. Please help!

I’m sorry but the hair professionals using this website are not allowed to give detailed technical advice or colour formulas to those who are untrained.

Please visit a local colourist for a consultation.

Latest posts

Back