Help - Having a panic attack!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet-Nails

Reaction score
Help!!

After my last post of am i getting any better and subsequent visit to CNDA, i've booked the start of my masters. I'm doing the real rebalence in September.

Yesterday had a totally mad day and did (in my opinion) some really good sets of nails. Mine incidentley are hot pot blue and hot pop pink as i could'nt decide which colour i liked most i decided to go for both on each nail. Certainly gets you noticed!!

Now having a real can i do this day.... i want to continue learning and build new skills but have this hang up over the word masters!

Anyone else been here or felt like this?? Need some reasurance please guys!

Thanks

Taz
x

Hi Taz,

panic not! The 3 Master Classes are just that - Classes just like any other training class - you learn lots of new stuff and work on your model - it is not a test.

The Masters Qualification day is exactly that - a qualification day where you are tested.

It is not in anyone's interest to put students through the qualifcation day if they are not likely to pass so don't worry - your tutor will let you know if they think you are ready for qual day.

Relax and don't stress LOL.

Thanks Fiona,

Think its just the word masters that keeps freaking me so have decided just to reffer to it as further educational classes!!

Anyone else booked for the real rebalence in Spet at Aspley guise??

Taz
x

Latest posts

Back