Help! Having a wee panic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
ok. im half way through the complete cnd course, furnished the naturally part so advertised on fb (friends list) if anyone wants to be my guinea pig and that they will receive a shellac mani for half price.

so... im now having a panic and don't have many col yet :-\ any idea what i could offer with these col options?

wildfire
hotski to tchotchke
purple purple
asphalt
moonlight and roses
negligee
cream puff
zillionaire
studio white

any suggestions appreciated!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

well you can more than double what you have by layering. have a look in the shellac lovers group.
moonlight & roses can go over anything for a start.

anybody?

well you can more than double what you have by layering. have a look in the shellac lovers group.
moonlight & roses can go over anything for a start.

sorry.. never seen your post. ill have a wee look, thanks.

is there a thread lasting col combinations?

If you go on the cnd website there is about 3 pages of layering combinations that might help you :) x

or type in each colour you have into the search engine here and you'll get combinations that way

Moonlight and Roses, Negligee or Zillionaire will change all of the other colours, best thing to do is get a colour wheel and play about. xxx

thanks guys....

im playing but run out! going to invest in some col pops.

xxx

Could you not while your waiting for ur pops just layer / apply it into some nail tips for now xxx

You can go on to cnd.com and look at the layering sheets as said you can also go onto FingerNailFixer's Facebook page and look at her layer combinations.
CND Shellac Combos | Facebook

As said you have some great colours for layering mine at the moment is Moonlight and Roses.

Get layering!

Clients are not very imaginative so get some of those colour wheels or nails on sticks (forgot what they are called) to show them all your different layering options.

Be confident, I sure you will do fab!! :)

oh no.... it took me just over 1.5 hours to do a French manicure and kept getting tiny wee bits of fluff stuck to them. this shellac business is harder than it look...lol... god knows how im gonna manage the enhancements :O

thanks five all the info and advice earlier...

xxx

oh no.... it took me just over 1.5 hours to do a French manicure and kept getting tiny wee bits of fluff stuck to them. this shellac business is harder than it look...lol... god knows how im gonna manage the enhancements :O

thanks five all the info and advice earlier...

xxx

Keep going, I promise you it gets easier! x

oh.... i really do hope so :-\ she said she was pleased with them (?) my wee face is all flushed and couldn't stop shaking once she left!

what's going on, im normally really cool about things...

oh.... i really do hope so :-\ she said she was pleased with them (?) my wee face is all flushed and couldn't stop shaking once she left!

what's going on, im normally really cool about things...

Oh bless you! I really do feel for you as I know I'll be exactly the same! Well you should be feeling really proud, your very first customer - its bound to get easier from here on in. Pour yourself a LARGE drink now and chillax :D xx

Oh bless you! I really do feel for you as I know I'll be exactly the same! Well you should be feeling really proud, your very first customer - its bound to get easier from here on in. Pour yourself a LARGE drink now and chillax :D xx

Couldn't have put it better myself, well done :hug:xx

Get yourself some Hands down ultra pads to do your scrubfreshing. I had to go through different brands that were meant to be lint free before finding them. They also protect your own manicure too.

I know it's easy to say, but try and focus on your technique rather than timing at the moment. Once you are completely happy with your technique, the timing will come.

Latest posts

Back