help help help.........please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carly bush

Reaction score
Ok finally my boyfriend let me use his computar to reseach nails, and i found this great site soooooooo glad i did.

I've had a passion for nails for years. It seems to me creative is the best route for me to go, but i have a few questions if anyone can help please do

1)i looked at Mrs geeks profile yeterday and then looked at the designernails website, which confused me straight away are designer nails and creative the same company and who do i buy from? (once trained of course)

2)on the designer nails website it says they delt wiv 4500 customers in the UK i had been told there was 2000 in essex alone, the reason i ask is i live in hertfordshire and wondered if there was a big enough demand for another nail tech in this area. 4500 in the whole country doesnt seem much to me.

if anyone can help id really be grateful

Carly

PS carole i luv u many thanks

Hey Carly, you're very welcome and enjoy the site. You'll soon get used to it!! As far as your questions are concerned, DesignerNails are where you get your Creative supplies from in the UK. They are the distributors.

As far as the other part of your question is concerned, i'm gonna leave that to somebody from DesignerNails to answer as i wouldnt have a clue :)

hi carly and welcome!
I think i'm right in saying that Designer Nails is the distributor of Creative Nail Design products.
Where abouts in hertfordshire do you live?

Do you realise that so far this thread is from all people in Hertfordshire - how about that eh??? Where are you guys based? As you can see i'm in Barnet.

i think we've done this somewhere before carole...i'm herts/cambs borders in a little tincy wincy village called barkway, near royston. I'm taking over this thread now carly, sorry...We were going to arrange to meet up carole? i'm going away in the morning for 3 and a bit weeks - shall we try to get together when children go back to school at the beg of september...perhaps carly could join us? pick a day, time and place and let me know! or you'd be more than welcome to drive over to mine...about 1/2 hour from potters bar. :D

Tickled Pink! said:
i think we've done this somewhere before carole...i'm herts/cambs borders in a little tincy wincy village called barkway, near royston. I'm taking over this thread now carly, sorry...We were going to arrange to meet up carole? i'm going away in the morning for 3 and a bit weeks - shall we try to get together when children go back to school at the beg of september...perhaps carly could join us? pick a day, time and place and let me know! or you'd be more than welcome to drive over to mine...about 1/2 hour from potters bar. :D
Oh yeah, i'm getting deja vu here!!! Would love to meet up. Do we know where Carly is yet? Will you send me a PM when you get back from hols so we can arrange something? Depending on where Carly is based and if she wants to join us, we can decide where to meet. Any of the Essex girls will tell you i'm not very good at driving long distances that involve anything but small roads so Royston is a bit ambitious for me (hubby normally drives :o). Again, you're welcome to come to me or maybe meet around Potters Bar?

i'm happy to come to your neck of the woods carole!
I'll be in touch towards the end of august.
dianne

i live in hitchin near stevenage, it would be good to meet up soon, im trying to convince my boyfriend at the moment to pay for my training bless him, he doesnt seem to think i can make money at it.

His ex grrrrr used to rekon that she spent about a fiver on materials on each customer and if it takes 3hrs to do a complete set for 30 quid theres not much to be made what do you guys think r these figs right ?

Carly x

carly bush said:
i live in hitchin near stevenage, it would be good to meet up soon, im trying to convince my boyfriend at the moment to pay for my training bless him, he doesnt seem to think i can make money at it.

His ex grrrrr used to rekon that she spent about a fiver on materials on each customer and if it takes 3hrs to do a complete set for 30 quid theres not much to be made what do you guys think r these figs right ?

Carly x
Hi Carly: your boyfriend's ex needs to stay just that - ex!!! She's talking absolute rubbish. If you check out the prices of products you can work it out for yourself! Dianne is going away so when she gets back and contacts me, we'll all get together and have a chinwag about that and other stuff. What do you do at the moment? Are you working during the day?

carly bush said:
1)i looked at Mrs geeks profile yeterday and then looked at the designernails website, which confused me straight away are designer nails and creative the same company and who do i buy from? (once trained of course)
Hi Carly - as the girls have rightly siad, we are the distributors of Creative Nails Design and Creative Spa products in the UK and Ireland! We also distribute Polished desks, Designer Nails Boutique range, Iwata Medea Airbrush products, INM, tools-of-the-trade, nail art goodies, Revivanail etc...

2)on the designer nails website it says they delt wiv 4500 customers in the UK i had been told there was 2000 in essex alone, the reason i ask is i live in hertfordshire and wondered if there was a big enough demand for another nail tech in this area. 4500 in the whole country doesnt seem much to me.
The quote on the website was to bo with consumer sales which we are growing to support the salons. I think we have 10,000 customers (maybe more) on our database! There is plenty of customers for all; market yourself properly, always do the finset job you can, BECOME PROPERLY SKILLED in your art and above all give GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and have fun!!!

Latest posts

Back