Help! How many strands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonJo

Reaction score
The same client wants her hair done again but with different hair, before I used 150 strands of 0.8g hair, this time I'm using 0.5g hair, do you think 200 strands will be enough?

I haven't used strands this for before is there anything I may need to take into consideration before fitting? X

I would say unless she has said the amount she currently has is too much then she is likely to be disappointed at losing 20g of hair. Bear in mind ul be taking 1/5 of the hair she has now away but addin more bonds which is likely to be not as easy to manage

Okay I see what your saying. I have never used the thinner strands before so yeah i think I'll stick to what she had originally.

hi hun ud need about 240 - 250 strands to get the same weight with 0.5 luv x

Okay I see what your saying. I have never used the thinner strands before so yeah i think I'll stick to what she had originally.

Ok thank you x

Why does your client want to go from thicker hair/less bonds to thinner hair/more bonds?

Depending on how thick her natural hair is you might not be able to fit enough bonds to get the same thickness as she has now.

Explain the difference in thickness to the client, and I'm sure she'll be willing to pay extra for the thickness she's used to

It's a new supplier she didn't get on with my last one so I thought they only supplied the 0.5g but I rang them and they do supply thicker so I'm much happier now lol.

Sorry I've been confusing, I confused myself! Lol!

Thanks guys x

Latest posts

Back