HELP How to get acrylic liquid off the table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly190

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently been practasing with my acrylic liquid & powder and I must have knocked the table and the acrylic spilt out of the pot onto the wooden table I only noticed this at the end and I cannot get it of it went all sticky can any1 advise what to use to get it off? I was gonna try accetone but im not sure if that will make it worse.

Plse help

xxxx

Not sure what will take it off your table, but I do know using acetone will take the finish off the table. Hope someone can help you further!

Thanks for that. If any1 could help that would be great.

Ouch.....that is worrying especially on a wooden table.

I would of used CND product remover. But not sure of your surface...???

Good luck....sorry I could not help much.

ahh this sucks:( ive done it before, if you use ANYTHING to whipe it off (even water) it will take the finish off your table if the surface went sticky. let it sit for a day or so. the monomer will evaporate, then rub furniture oil onto it and it should be fine.

Hi hun, I did this when I first started doing nail:eek: on my gorg New dining table and I went in to a full on panic but it was actually not quite as bad as what I thought it would be to fix

Wipe over with a little acetone
Get some really fine sand paper & gently rub area where product has been - almost blending in the outer edges
Use Furniture Stain and using a tiny sponge blot it in to cover then you can build/blend as much as you need.
Hth's hun xxx :hug:

As Niki says, the surface will need to be refinished in that area.

Thanks every1 will give them a try and see what happens.:)

Latest posts

Back