Help!! I am NEW my head is in a SPIN!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen78

Reaction score
:sad: Hello everyone!

Just discovered this site today & its great! I have NEVER done nails before, I have however had - sculpted & acrylic tips.
After having my baby & going on maternity leave nearly 2 years ago, I have decided I would like to work from home....

BUT...... all these websites/companies are just confusing me even more!!
Should I just go with Essential Nails whom I have spoken to & got all the brochures for or go to a class??

I know alot of the threads on here are saying class training is better - but I wont be working in a salon anywhere else, I feel I am quite artistic, steady hand etc .. I hope I catch on quick! With a 15month old to care for it would be easier for me to learn at home??

• Has anyone else done class & learning from home at the same time?
  • What is more popular tips or sculpting?
  • Any advice about setting up from home?
  • Can anyone recommend a place in Bradford - West Yorkshire??
Thank you sooooo much x Karen x

If you do a class, you won't need to learn from home too.

Its all down to personal preference between you and your client as to whats more popular, tips or sculpts. As for whats the most suitable per client, thats different!

As for advice on setting up, thats a thread in itself lol. Have a good search round, you'll find heaps of advice on this on recent threads.

I can't recomment anyone in Bradford, but you aren't far from SweetSquared in Leeds. WELL worth the travel! Train with CND. Always aim high from the start and train with one of the big companies. Otherwise red10 over here in Doncaster is fantastic too, and Jo is a trainer in EzFlow.

hth x x

Welcome to the site ... You are so lucky to have Leeds so close to you because CND is there!! and if you contact Sweet Squared on 08452106060 they too will send you info for their classes using CND products and training methods. I do think you should do some comparison before making a choice.

There is more to running even a small home business than you think and support from a local (and award winning) distributor is very important which you will not perhaps get from a home earn scenario.

I once told my father that I only intended to do a few clients from home !!! Ha ha ha!!! Look what happened to me. You don't know where nails will lead you so get the best you can and get it Right from the Start!!

Welcome - Sweet Squared

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it -----> ALWAYS AIM HIGH FROM THE START! Im off to Leeds CND xxxx

Latest posts

Back