Help - I Can't See The Floorplan Of Excel!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
Can someone possibly e-mail me the floorplan of excel? I keep trying to view it on the web but I just keep getting a blank screen. AAARRRRGGHHH!:rolleyes: :eek:

Its really annoying isnt it? I have the same problem. Maybe let Professional Beauty know there's a problem?

Carole Lindsay said:
Its really annoying isnt it? I have the same problem. Maybe let Professional Beauty know there's a problem?

Cor blimey girls your planning your routes early :lol:

Fab Freak said:
Cor blimey girls your planning your routes early :lol:
Sad aint we?? Me and Talented Talons were on MSN last night and we not only planned our route around the exhibition but we planned our train times and what sarnie we were taking with us, lol :)

Carole Lindsay said:
Sad aint we?? Me and Talented Talons were on MSN last night and we not only planned our route around the exhibition but we planned our train times and what sarnie we were taking with us, lol :)

Bless - i like the word enthusiatic myself lol....

I might come down just to meet you guys but will see how the pennies are nearer the time..

Fab Freak said:
Bless - i like the word enthusiatic myself lol....

I might come down just to meet you guys but will see how the pennies are nearer the time..
Hey Lou that would be fantastic - i'm going on the Monday but i know that loads are going up on the Sunday.

Carole Lindsay said:
Hey Lou that would be fantastic - i'm going on the Monday but i know that loads are going up on the Sunday.
Wont bother then I would only be able to go on the Sunday :|

I found it by accident, you have to ask for it by clicking on floor plan, then if you watch carefully another window opens but its really small, enlarge it then click on it, mine said it wouldn't open because of a pop up blocker, so said do it any way then i found it. It was a bit by accident, but it is there.

Does The Nail Geek do badges for those of us who are relatively new and don't know anyone? I would wear one with pride!! If not, could we print out the colour nail geek logo and make badges?????? :cool: Or am I just being silly???? Flo, Flo, has anyone seen Flo?

toodles said:
Does The Nail Geek do badges for those of us who are relatively new and don't know anyone? I would wear one with pride!! If not, could we print out the colour nail geek logo and make badges?????? :cool: Or am I just being silly???? Flo, Flo, has anyone seen Flo?
I dont think he's thought of the badges idea yet, lol but i'm sure he wouldnt mind you having a huge sign round your neck saying "I'm a Geek: talk to me if you are too"!!!

Carole Lindsay said:
I dont think he's thought of the badges idea yet, lol but i'm sure he wouldnt mind you having a huge sign round your neck saying "I'm a Geek: talk to me if you are too"!!!
This is a great idea as I generally walk around so engrossed in the products I walk right on by close friends, never mind those I've never met in person! Maybe we should have flashing neon signs on hats with arrows pointing at us!

OR....we could all carry a single red rose! Just kidding! I think I may just make myself a badge tho'. Here's an idea, how about a competition to have the most original way of being recognised as a Geek? No need for prizes, just a bit of fun! We could all vote for our favourite when we get back on the site! (I'm not wearing a hat with a rotor on the top, sorry:o !).

Yep, im up for that, and anyone who has a personal geek badge, that visits my stand (N28), will get a free surprise gift! :)

that is such a good idea, and sooo strange u should say this about logo etc. ive just put a post on chit chat about if anyone is interested in having graphics of the geek for cars, so we can drive around in pride and let everyone know who the geeks really are!:D

I will be making my badge straight away!:D

chocolate said:
Yep, im up for that, and anyone who has a personal geek badge, that visits my stand (N28), will get a free surprise gift! :)
Hi Rachel: well i finally managed to print off the floor plan and marked up all the places i wanted to go to. Needless to say, N28 was in there and i defo wont miss you out now :)

[/QUOTE] Here's an idea, how about a competition to have the most original way of being recognised as a Geek? No need for prizes, just a bit of fun! We could all vote for our favourite when we get back on the site! (I'm not wearing a hat with a rotor on the top, sorry
icon_redface.gif
!).[/QUOTE]

LOL, but what a great idea, I might get a t shirt printed up, Im sure there is somesort of pc software for this, maybe print out the original 'nail geek' logo, thats if Sam don't mind.

Cant wait for this, so excited, hubbys said hes been before and its bigger than you can imagine. Credit card is waiting lol ....

hey all

We were having these same conversations earlier this year for Olympia show

Layla (Laystar) made loads of Nail Geek badges - just like the little fellow top left hand side of your screen with our names on them !! and she also does T-shirts too

im sure she'll see this thread soon and offer again for those interested - failing that drop her a pm

Hope this helps

kx

Hi Karren,

Thats brilliant, I'll drop her a pm.

ive done that too and pointed her in this direction !

shes really lovely and the badges and t-shirts are too !

she's also entering the nail art competition at Excel on Sunday - so keep your eyes out for her guys and wish her luck !

Layla hun you may want to start a new thread re badges / t-shirts for excel so people know about it (if you're able to do this year !!) people may not know to look under this thread heading !

kx

Sarah Lou said:
Hi Karren,

Thats brilliant, I'll drop her a pm.

That's a great idea, i'm gonna get designing now, i think its good to have a geek badge with your name on so everyone whose a geek can spot you from a distance.

You up for that Caz??

I will see what i can come up with, and do a couple, its so exciting.

talented talons said:
That's a great idea, i'm gonna get designing now, i think its good to have a geek badge with your name on so everyone whose a geek can spot you from a distance.

You up for that Caz??

I will see what i can come up with, and do a couple, its so exciting.
You'd best do ours for us coz you're far more inspirational than i am, lol, judging by your ability to name businesses!! :)

Latest posts

Back