Help, I literally canā€™t find clients!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella9811

Reaction score
hey everyone, i hope i can get some good advice here. I cant find clients and i. Not getting any interest from anyone on Instagram. I posted pictures and post storys. And no one even messages. I dont even get likes. No idea what to do anymore šŸ˜•

If you were looking for your services, where would you look?

I always say Social Media is the long game. You normally need to be getting leaflets through doors, paying for ads, website, google etc. I normally recommend a good marketing budget for your first year.

Also, right now, loads of people are still staying indoors. You only have to see threads from established businesses who are struggling as all their regulars are still shielding.

Hi! Try Facebook groups in your area and put up an ad. I got quite a few clients this way. ā¤ļø

Im constantly looking for new ways to get potential clients - post in local facebook groups, competitions (likes, shares, comments are good for social media algorithms), loyalty schemes, refer a friend. Also try tagging posts in your area or liking business posts in your area on insta as people will see your likes and hopefully get some local business interaction :) good luck!

I spent a few hours dropping price lists into local houses and it did help. Xx

Same... Ive only been open for 2 weeks though and its not in a place where I get walk ins- So im constantly advertising on facebook and instagram. I can see people are seeing it though as I get notifications that I have had visitors to my website, but not getting any appointments.
Its difficult, but I am staying positive as I know it will take some time. Could be months where it will be slow.

I know advertising via social media is seen as one of the best ways but I find when you're promoting an individual business you sometimes need to be more specific when targeting your clients. We have a local page on Facebook that any residents who live in the area can post on about local news/information. On a Wednesday any local business can advertise for free. Think of who you want your audience to be and target where they might go and see your business list - playgroups, sports centres etc. My first business was near a university and I spoke to the student union who allowed me to display posters throughout the university (students have a lot more money than you think and they are around during what is normally our quieter times) Good luck to all new businesses!

Good old word of mouth, it's up to you how you do it but running an exceptional special offer for a very short duration of time will get people in, and they then take some advertising out with them via the lovely service they have received from you.

The offer price should cover your costs at the very least, and make an excellent impression.

Wishing you many satisfied return clients to come :)

Latest posts

Back