Help i need a nail Tech!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherrysoda

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!!

I need help!!!

Ive just set up a salon and i want to rent out 2 nail stations and a beauty room.
The Salon is in the center of a busy town just off the main street so its in a great location!!
Ive put 2 huge signs on the window - 1 saying Beauty Room to rent with a list of all the furniture included (beauty couch, shelving, mirror etc) and another sayin Nail Tech wanted to rent a space! ive left a contact number but no one has rang:cry:!!!

Has anyone put an add in the paper for a space to rent before? Did u get any responses?

What else can i do???

Anyone on here want to rent a space or a nail desk:rolleyes:. Its in LLandudno!!!

Thanks xxxx

You can post your Want Ad in the recruitment area. Quite a few look there for jobs etc. HTH's

Thanks!!! Are there many people out there that rent spaces or would they rather be paid??

Thanks!!! Are there many people out there that rent spaces or would they rather be paid??
I would say that it all depends on their experience, how much you would want for rent and how much you'd pay per hour, also whether they'd earn commission on retails products.
Newly qualified technicians seem to prefer salon experience before 'going it alone'.

Thanks Chantell thats great!!
xx

r u looking for nail tecs too as i have a student who i feel may be intrested ?completed 4 day ezflow begginers middle of last year ?

Latest posts

Back