Help I Need Advice - Starting Out!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kblake

Reaction score
hi, i am a qualified nvq level 2 and 3 beauty therapist i am just starting my own little business in the back room of a hairdressers. They have a nail bar out front and i am going to do manicures and pedicures but also wanted to do nail enhancements. However i can only do either acrylic or gel at the moment because of the cost implications, i will hopefully encoperate the other if business picks up. Does anybody have any information about which system to use? has anybody used the new acry gel system? is this any good? also what man and ped products do you recommend? any feedback would be grately approciated thanks

Sorry didn't get back to you earlier hun. I don't know too much about Acrygel, but I do know you will have to do their training before you can buy any of the products. My nearest training centre started doing this a few months ago. I will try and find a link for you, but it may take me a while as I'm rubbish at adding links!:lol:

Oh, and welcome to the site.:hug:

Latest posts

Back