Help... I need gift vouchers, where do I get them?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hello All,

I know there are a few threads on this but I haven't actually found anywhere, including the internet where I can buy gift vouchers and maybe have some impact as to what I want on it.

Can anyone give me a hand as there are a lot of people lookign to buy some for Valentine's Day. I have looked at Vista Print but I use them for promotion card and want something that is an actual gift voucher.

Any help would be appreciated.

Carly x:lol:

Hi, Im pretty new to this site, so Hi to all.
I used vista print for my gift vouchers, i used the postcards and just changed the heading, they also do pretty envelopes to match the size of the postcards. Only mistake i made was to have them done with a glossy finish and now my rubber stamps dont work on them :irked:

Hi Littlemiss 1t

You can get them from Beauty for nails on there website, they look good, but I have never ordered them from them.

I do my own on publisher or words

hth hun

CND do fabulous Gift Vouchers, they look very proffessional!
xxxx

Qubic Print - Your One Stop Shop for Business Print!

The vouchers are really good as they have loads of designs and you get to have your salon details printed on them. They are really professional. Mine cost approx £37 for a book of 50 with envelopes.

They also do brochures, business cards etc for the beauty & hair industry :) hths

I print my own but you can get some from your local wholesalers, or 3T promotions offer some which you can purchase

go back into vistaprint,
www.vistaprint.co.uk/specialfree1

choose NOTELETS

choose your template, then add TEXT
write in Gift Voucher

further down add TEXT
write in your company name

Inside notelet, I pay extra for it to be in the same front page design and in colour.
I add TEXT and wrtie A Gift For You

underneath I add TEXT and write expiry date

I tick for the free envelopes and then add a smaller matching pic on my own printer onto the envelopes and in small font my biz name.
if you like I can email you an example.

Ends up costing about £4 for 10.

I then order that with a few other things like 25 free tri-fold brochures and process the order.

I then go back on and find the gift vouchers, click edit and then re-order another 10 for 'free' along with a few other things.

You end up with a pile of stuff for under £20.

I've already designed my valentines and mothers day its just a matter of ordering them. If you do it now you will get them within a fortnight.

Latest posts

Back