Help i need tickets!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natc

Reaction score
Hi there i dont know if anyone can help! I had a job at salon where there gave me an aplication form for the professional nail show in London on the 5th and 6th of sept EXCEL i think, The thing is i put the salon address on the application form and i have recently been layed off on bad terms with my manager. So the tickets will go to her salon is there any other way i can get some tickets to go! thanks

Hiya,

If you go to proffesional beautys website, click exibitions then register, there is a form for you to fill in. Im sure the cut off date has gone, however when I spoke to them on the phone the other day they are still taking registrations. If your ticket does not arrive the woman on the phone told me to take down the number of registration and when you arrive at excel tell them the number and they will have your details there and let you in. Not sure if you will be able to walk straight into excel or if you will have to queue, can someone else clarify this.

Thanks for the advise!

Hi! Could someone tell me what time the exhibition starts and finishes on 5 Sept (Sunday)?

Thanks in anticipation!

On Sunday it is 10am - 6pm and Monday 10am - 5pm

Cutey Cools
x

If you can remember your member number you can go change your details or maybe re regeister with your new address, however I know I got my tickets in the post the other day so it may be too late?

Latest posts

Back