Help I need to shift weight fast!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, and I used to go to a whale watchers meeting in Fatcham (Thatcham)! It peed the leader off no end that I called it that, but believe it there was never a truer word!

:lol: love it - reminds me of the Little Britain sketch!

I done a version of the scarsedale. Very good diet from years ago. You loose 2 lb a day mimimun if done correctly. The rules are simple follow the diet and drink loads of water and no milk.
Breakfast: 1 slice thick wholemeal dry toast, half a grapefruit with one sweetner if needed.

Lunch: 4 pieces of fresh fruit sliced with 3 tablespoon live yoghurt.

Tea: a portion of plain meat or fish grilled or baked with half a plate of green veg or salad.

No extras or sauces. Tea or coffee can be drunk black and water is a must. Also no more than 2 weeks without reintroducing some carbs for a couple of days then back on it. Its realy boring healthy food but if you give it a go for 3 days to start you will be amazed. Also if you reintroduce the carbs slowly when uve reached your desired weight it doesnt pile back on. Hope that helps

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I eat special k because I don't like another cereal apart from bran flakes but I can't eat them everyday because it plays havoc with my behind lol.I also don't like milk so that's what workes for me and I'm loosing weight so I'm happy with my results x
Do you have them dry? I don't have milk so use soya. X

I just couldn't drink tea sans milk. I'd lose the will to live without it, which is a bugger because here I am in Geneva minus tea, or milk. How I could forget my Twinings Assam is beyond me.
Epic bloody fail!

I just couldn't drink tea sans milk. I'd lose the will to live without it, which is a bugger because here I am in Geneva minus tea, or milk. How I could forget my Twinings Assam is beyond me.
Epic bloody fail!
Haha sounds like me all I drink is twinings earl grey but black! I love it x

Cant believe my desperate post has whiped up such a disscussion lol i love it :)
Well day one done on cambridge porrage for brecky wasnt too bad filled me up until lunch. Soup for lunch, okish bit powdery. Then went to the cinema with my other half, he sat there eating a huge bag of sweets and drinking a large coke. I however sat there with my shake and a bottle of water!! I am truely amased at my will power today (normally non existant)
I then had quorn and mushroom for tea. Just water now before bed. So glad day one is done, think it will get easier and it is easy to do becsuse i know its only until the wedding then its healthly eating to keep it off :)
Will update you again tom if anyone is wants to hear about my journey :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Cant believe my desperate post has whiped up such a disscussion lol i love it :)
Well day one done on cambridge porrage for brecky wasnt too bad filled me up until lunch. Soup for lunch, okish bit powdery. Then went to the cinema with my other half, he sat there eating a huge bag of sweets and drinking a large coke. I however sat there with my shake and a bottle of water!! I am truely amased at my will power today (normally non existant)
I then had quorn and mushroom for tea. Just water now before bed. So glad day one is done, think it will get easier and it is easy to do becsuse i know its only until the wedding then its healthly eating to keep it off :)
Will update you again tom if anyone is wants to hear about my journey :)

Ahh well done, good for you, just keep thinking wedding!
Be good incentive to tell us your update, good luck x x x

Do you have them dry? I don't have milk so use soya. X

Lol yes ive tried all milk and I can't get to grips with it it all started when I was little and I milked a cow and my hands smelled of off milk and when I try any milk it just reminds me of cow udders lol.

I just drink a gallon of water after my cereal lol.

Get yourself some Green Tea Extract capsules from a place like Holland and Barrett!!!!xx

Lol yes ive tried all milk and I can't get to grips with it it all started when I was little and I milked a cow and my hands smelled of off milk and when I try any milk it just reminds me of cow udders lol.

I just drink a gallon of water after my cereal lol.

Ahh that's not good! Bet letting you milk a cow was suppose to have the opposite effect! It's mentally scared you for life 😱x x

Ah well 6days in and ive lost 10lbs in the first week! It hasnt been that bad either as ive been so busy with work. On to week two now :)

Well done on the loss. Don't be disheartened on week two if you only lose a little. The first week always feels good as a lot of it is excess fluid.

I went from looking eight months pregnant to my normal flat ish tummy in twenty four hours. This is because I got rid of excess fluid by cutting down on the carbs yesterday and today.

Ah well 6days in and ive lost 10lbs in the first week! It hasnt been that bad either as ive been so busy with work. On to week two now :)

That's brilliant we'll done :) x x

Well done on the loss. Don't be disheartened on week two if you only lose a little. The first week always feels good as a lot of it is excess fluid.

I went from looking eight months pregnant to my normal flat ish tummy in twenty four hours. This is because I got rid of excess fluid by cutting down on the carbs yesterday and today.

Everything I eat is carbs im scanning everything on a diet app and I'm must eat far too many carbs according to this!!! Not sure what else to eat! Guess its habit! X

Swimming ! I've been on SW and had been a bit despondent cos not losing much so started swimming 4 times a week between 50 to 70 length and in 3 weeks I've lost and really toned up. I read that an hour of swimming can burn 500 calories x

Everything I eat is carbs im scanning everything on a diet app and I'm must eat far too many carbs according to this!!! Not sure what else to eat! Guess its habit! X

It's because carbs are easy, especially with snacks!

I need flavour and substance or I lose interest. I have had a beautiful tomato and mozarella salad, with italian prosciutto ham, drizzled with pesto loosend with extra virgin olive oil.

I have also filled wraps with protein and salad.

This isn't very restrictive as far as low carbing goes, but for me it's way less than I normally eat, so it's had the desired effect!

I've been on a diet since march in preparation for my holiday in 3 weeks and to shift the last of my baby weight. A few days ago I started on no carbs and am just eating salads and protein either fish, eggs, ham, chicken. I feel as tho I'm eating more than I was before and losing weight which is fab! At this rate I will be at my desired weight in no time!!!

It's because carbs are easy, especially with snacks!

I need flavour and substance or I lose interest. I have had a beautiful tomato and mozarella salad, with italian prosciutto ham, drizzled with pesto loosend with extra virgin olive oil.

I have also filled wraps with protein and salad.

This isn't very restrictive as far as low carbing goes, but for me it's way less than I normally eat, so it's had the desired effect!

Hmmm can I come to yrs for tea xx

:D You're welcome to come for tea!

The carbs thing causes great debate. The people who havn't read the theory and eveidence just go on the media reporting, which is so far from the truth it is unreal.

It is hard to find food with no carbs in. Anyway, that is not the idea, but you get the meaning? There are carbs in eggs, salad, cream etc. You are encouraged to eat good, useful carbohydrates and forget the chemical packed and processed kinds.
You are also encouraged to find what your own individual requirement is. This way you stay within your nutritional intake requirements for the rest of your life, never being obese or over weight again. Me? I love ice cream, chocolate and chips too much to have this as a total way of life.
I had to have a treat day once or twice a week to keep me going.

:D You're welcome to come for tea!

The carbs thing causes great debate. The people who havn't read the theory and eveidence just go on the media reporting, which is so far from the truth it is unreal.

It is hard to find food with no carbs in. Anyway, that is not the idea, but you get the meaning? There are carbs in eggs, salad, cream etc. You are encouraged to eat good, useful carbohydrates and forget the chemical packed and processed kinds.
You are also encouraged to find what your own individual requirement is. This way you stay within your nutritional intake requirements for the rest of your life, never being obese or over weight again. Me? I love ice cream, chocolate and chips too much to have this as a total way of life.
I had to have a treat day once or twice a week to keep me going.

My downfall is crackers and bread! i was suprised carbs was in salad ect, i guess if i go a few over on the carbs its ok as i mainly have good carbs! i find myself craving them, think i will just try eat more wraps instead of bread and im having short grain brown rice tonite instead of pots, with salad and ham! just hope it fills me up!!:irked:xx

Latest posts

Back