Help ibd users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fisewell

Reaction score
I just switched to using ibd which is a bit different from what i was using as it has builder gels where as before i just had clear, pink and white gels that were used for natural overlays, tips or sculpting. If doing a french natural overlay which ones do i use? do i use the clear gel with the white or should it be done just with builder gels? any advice would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

hi i have used ibd fro years no and love it, if they are natural nail overlays use the clear no the builder as the builder is for building strength into enhancments not really needed for natural, personally i dont buy the clear gel i buy the ultra seal which i use over everything it is lovely and is just like using a varnish. perfect for natural overtlays.

thanks, if it was a natural french overlay what white should i use? would it be white builder or is there another ibd white that should be used for french natural overlays? if that makes sense

hiya...also been using ibd for a couple of years, they have an xtreme french collection with really bright white, clear, blush and pink. You could use the xtreme white for the overlay, or they also have a soft white and ultra white i think it's called. I rarely do french anymore (thank god lol) so i forget the name, the only white i use is the xtreme for people who wont give up their frenches. I love their 'natural' builder gel for overlay just for strenght, but it's perfectly fine to use clear regular gel too, and i would recommend getting the intense seal...my fav product!

I just switched to using ibd which is a bit different from what i was using as it has builder gels where as before i just had clear, pink and white gels that were used for natural overlays, tips or sculpting. If doing a french natural overlay which ones do i use? do i use the clear gel with the white or should it be done just with builder gels? any advice would be greatly appreciated.:confused:
You would be better off doing an IBD conversion so that you are shown how to use the products.

They also have a very good DVD available!

Latest posts

Back