Help! Insurance for students

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xx-Angel-xx

Reaction score
This has probs been asked before.

My hairdresser who i am good friends with, has a spot in her salon that she wanted to rent out to a nail tech and she asked me if i wanted it. I sed i would love to. She knows that i am still training and that i am 4 months from qualifying. She was thrilled that i said yes and that i can start as soon as i have insurance to cover my self with.. But the only problem is i dnt know where to look or what kind of cover i would need or if you can actualy get insurance for trainee nail techs. Could someone please please help me!

Thank you all in advance! xx

As far as I know hun you can't get insurance with out your pass certificate. I could be wrong though, so if I were you I would contact Babtac or your local collage and ask the experts:lol:

Hi Angel

Sorry, but Susie is right - as a student you can't treat (except for case studies). As far as I'm aware there's nobody that will cover that.

We'd love to have you on board (if you look at the Members Benefits page on the website, you'll see we offer loads more than just insurance) - but we can't, not yet!

However - if you joined now as a Student (£29.50) you save £48 when you DO become a Full Member, because you get 50% off - so it's probably worth joining as a student!

Regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
Marketing Services Manager
BABTAC

Latest posts

Back