Help! LVL or lash lift - naming my brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellebeadle1

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for some help naming my brand.

I recently took a course in Lash lift and tinting.

Before this I started setting up my brand and named it Elle’s LVL’s, I thought it sounded cute as if rhymed. I have had cards and a logo made with this on.

I then found out the LVL is part of the nouveau brand and there is a course to take with them. I can’t afford to take this course and am happy to stick with my lash lift course but I still wanted to keep my brand name. Am I able to do this if I state that I am qualified in Lash Lifting and tinting?

I’m just looking for a bit of advice as I am new to the beauty industry and not really sure what I am and am not allowed to do.

thanks in advance

Elle

I'd be surprised is LVL isn't copywrited/trademarked so I'd avoid using any brand name in your business name.

The salon I worked in did nouveau lvl & they told me that the brand LVL is trademarked so you can’t use the name, they could take you to court if found out. As nice as Elle’s LVLs sounds, it’s not worth the risk.

Latest posts

Back