Help me and my nail please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie to this

Reaction score
I'm not a professional at anything and I've googled it, it's brought this website up alot so figured I'd ask you lot....

So i used to get acrylic nails done every three weeks last year I had a bit of a melt down nails needed to come off and I was in a darent go out of my house phase, so bought the stuff to take them off and decided (and this is in no way saying that all professionals aren't the bloody best cos i get you train for this stuff i haven't) anyway i decided I'd have a go doing it myself using polygel, so for about 15 months I've been forming my own extensions and not looking that bad if I do say so myself. I take them off new set every couple of weeks but I was running out of stuff did a couple of infills because it uses less stuff. Well I took them off yesterday and two nails look a little light green, which is where I found this site googling what have I done. Now I understand the whole lifting thing and moisture I know my thumb nail did lifet but I thought I'd filed it back enough but what I really want to now is can I put a new set on I feel naked without my nails, and as pathetic as this sounds its therapeutic for me and my head space...

IMG_20200529_171720_compress8.jpg

That's my nail by the way I forgot to attach a picture I could cry honestly,

Latest posts

Back