Help me choose a manicure table please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmieRose

Reaction score
So I will be done my course in a month and am setting up at a salon. I have a limited space to work with and although would prefer to spread out don't feel right about choosing the clunkiest things.

I already have a nice esthetics chair that I will use for pedis and put in one corner with the bottom down when I'm not using it.

Tables I am debating between:

Maritime Beauty - JN36 Jazz Manicure Table (2pc) Jetspace
Pros: price, compact Cons: maybe too small, may roll

Maritime Beauty - Kayline 119 Spartan Nail Table Jetspace
Similar to the first but maybe a little sturdier
Pros: compact Cons: on the small side

Maritime Beauty - KE100 Manicure Tbl Cry Black/Jetspace (2pc)
I would get this with the black faux marble top though.
Pros: Lots of room on top, on sale Cons: Maybe too bulky

Hartwell Manicure Table in Fruitwood
Pros: I love it! Cons: very pricey shipping :(

Amazon.com: Bella Manicure Table - LIght wood/ Brown granite top: Beauty
Pros: very attractive I think, lots of storage space, good size
Cons: pricey on the shipping

Another option is to convert a writting desk by putting cut glass on top.

I would love to hear input. Also if anyone in Canada knows of some great secret place to get mani tables please let me know.

I like to have wheels on both sides as I only have a small room and need to push it out of the way, when I am doing other treatments x

I have the 119 Spartan and I love it. It has wheels on on side but "slide-y" bottom on the non-wheeled side and it moves easily when you want it to.

Do you have Beauty Systems Group in NS? I think you do. Check them out for great prices and fast delivery.

PM me if any questions.

Thanks for the input ladies. I think I will go with a smaller model. The Sparten is a finalist for sure. We do have Cosmo Proff/Sally here but the tables are cheaper at Maritime. :)

The ke100 just went on sale for haf price. I think my decision has been made for me.

Yeah I think the half price would of made my mind up too xxxx

I'm currently setting up at home and my room is small beyond small, only 8ft x 5.5ft ish so I like you search high and low for a practical table and got this in the end. There is plenty of room on top and a draw for a few bits and bobs and the top draw can be used as a polish stand but I just lay my files and orange sticks etc in there as plan on having my polishes else where the great thing about it is the table top fold down when you need extra space for doing other services or pedis, I love my table

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336895486.613827.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336895486.613827.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 301
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336895554.799499.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336895554.799499.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 417
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336895578.598479.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336895578.598479.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 279
hiya think about how much you want to put on the top, i now have 2 uv lamps and a organiser for brushes etc and im running out of room as i went for a smaller desk!

Hi Effie

Where is that desk from? Its fab x

Hi Effie

Where is that desk from? Its fab x

Hi there are several places you can get them I think salons direct is one of them. I just googled folding manicure table.

I managed to get mine off eBay as a job lot ~ table lamp and 2 chairs

Thank you , just what I'm looking for x x

Thank you , just what I'm looking for x x

I was just flicking through a booklet I pick up at my local branch of capital and they also sell them.

Hey all, thanks again. I ordered the ke100 but with the wood top a that's what was on sale. It's supposed to be delivered to my house today and so I'm waiting around for it. I hope they don't get lost as I live in the boonies. Very excited :)

Latest posts

Back