Help me choose a name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hi all! Hoping you can help me chose a name for my mobile beauty buisness!
So far these are some I have come up with, which is your fave?
Do you think 'beauty' needs to be in the name? Any more you can think off? Or any changes to these?
I will be offering, spray tans, shellac, acrylic and gel enhancements, mani/pedi, facial, eye treatments and hopefully makeup (bridal packages type thing) - I want to aim my buisness at middle aged women as their is not much that caters for that area where I like! Any suggestions welcome!

Be Beautiful
Bee-eautiful
Vip beauty
Oh so beautiful
Touch of class
Face body and soul
Looks Galore
Divine Beauty
Finness

Hi all! Hoping you can help me chose a name for my mobile beauty buisness!
So far these are some I have come up with, which is your fave?
Do you think 'beauty' needs to be in the name? Any more you can think off? Or any changes to these?
I will be offering, spray tans, shellac, acrylic and gel enhancements, mani/pedi, facial, eye treatments and hopefully makeup (bridal packages type thing) - I want to aim my buisness at middle aged women as their is not much that caters for that area where I like! Any suggestions welcome!

Be Beautiful
Bee-eautiful
Vip beauty
Oh so beautiful
Touch of class
Face body and soul
Looks Galore
Divine Beauty
Finness

Personally I like Oh so beautiful. I think Be beautiful is nice but wonder if that makes it sound like your potential clients are ugly?! lol.

Have seen a few touch of class names about so wouldn't opt for that one myself.

At the end of the day you should go with what YOU like best, it's your business hun.

Good luck in whatever you choose x

I really like oh so beautiful! x

Thanx for your replies! And haha! I hadnt thought of it that way! Maybe not be-beautiful then!
I like them all, i just cant decide which suits the audience for my business! And I just generally cant choose! Haha! :)

Oh so beautiful :) xx

Oh so beautiful stood out to me as I was reading down the list :)

I like Oh So Beautiful aswell :)

'Oh so beautiful' took my eye straight away!! :) x

Thankyou! :) I think it may just be oh so beautiful! Do you think it still hits my target audience? Xx

Latest posts

Back