Help me find bi mai nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubylou

Reaction score
The title says it all really,
i am desperate to find a supplier of the bi mai nail tips,
if any one knows where i can get hold of these would you please be kind enough to give me a link or a phone number
thanks geeks :hug:

Thanks for that hun,
i have been onto the site and registered and ordered some but i could not see any prices and they did not ask me for any payment details ?
have you ever ordered from here :hug:

have you ever ordered from here

No, but I stumbled across the site and thought you might find it useful ... have you tried e-mailing them?

Yes hun i have emailed them, waiting for a reply :hug:

Hi Loubylou

I own PHD which is the new Sub Distributor and Training academy for the South West of the UK for Professionails. I only launch the South West academy on the 1st February, and am busy fitting out the new training academy and showroom. Our big launch is in February and if you like you can send me your address and I will send you an invite to our Working launch which will be full of information, champagne and Professionail products to try. The main distributor is Rejuve UK and they are based in North London. You need to go to www.rejuveuk.com as they are the new UK Distributor for Professionails. They are wonderful and ask to speak to Indira who is the owner of Rejuve UK and she will send you out any Bi Mai nails you need.

Hope this helps!

Warmest wishes

Katy :)

Thanks Katy
i did manage to get some from indira
i will send you a PM with my address :hug:

just as an fyi

pro impressions now do a tip like the bi mai ones. it is currently only available in white though i have told them a natural would be much better for this style as competitors are not allowed to use white tips.

I am also now looking for bi mai tips.i found this post when searching but am disappointed to see that all the links are old and out of date.

does anyone know a supplier for bi mai tips...
i have searched everywhere....

anyone....????

I'm pretty sure NCO London do them, they certainly used to. Try googling them 😄

Latest posts

Back