Help me get a hair-do !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klesser

Reaction score
Hello from the Nail Geek boards !!! I need professional advice. I am actually a full cosmo but I have only done nails. I have no vision for myself. I want something classy with an edge. Do you have any advice for my face shape, coloring - maybe some pictures you could point me to ?
I have picts of me on my website but mostly my hair is pulled back and VERY long (YAWN, BORING !) I need some spicing up !

Do you think I could pull off a Victoria B ? I don't know...
HELP !
was...Tickled Pink & Grey,

~Kimberly Lesser~
EXHALE Nail Studio
Valparaiso, IN
WWW.EXHALENAILSTUDIO.COM
Inta Member
AEFM Trained
Creative Nail Design "Grand Master"
2000-2002 EZ Flow "Master Artist" Educator
2006, 2007 Entity Competition Team Member
2006,2007Entity Advantage Education Team Member
Entity Advantage # 58923

Hey , at last I found the photos on your website Im so naff at computers

Well I must admit I like the short haircut that you have in the picture of Competition 2000 Great Lakes 2nd Place

I think you really do suit short hair ,
let us know what you decide on ?
good luck :hug: minky

I aint a hair geek but i love this pic of v beckhams hair...

Attachments

• VBhaircopy.jpg
    VBhaircopy.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 59
Maybe you could go for the bob, and then next time if you feel you dare to go shorter then go for it, thats what I done .
I think short hair suits me better but Im searously thinking of growing it back in to a cropped bob,I just get so bored of my hairstyle being the same for too long.
It will look nice too with some blonde chunks down the sides ,that seems to be quite in or maybe even red.:)

Latest posts

Back