Help Me! I Know You Can!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liz4real

Reaction score
its my boyf 30th birthday on friday i need help!!!!

he keeps acting all depressed when i ask him what he wants to do??

we are gonna end up doin nothin!!!!!!

help me chicks im out of ideas!!! and he aint got a passport!!! lol.

xxxxx:eek:

what about a nice meal for you both - i know - boring
or a "pass" for something he really enjoys (ie - if he like to para jump - buy him a ticket for one of those, that type of thing)

what is your boyfriend into, what would he love to do that he has mentioned to you over the past year or so.

i have this prob with my hubby - i ask him what he would like, his answer is usually "i dont want nowt" - so thats what i buy him - nowt" lol

I would be depressed if I had to plan my own 30th B day party too..:D

What about calling up a bunch of friends and have a surprise party for him at his favorite pub or bar and then when you get home, have candles and a pretty lacey outfit, entice him into the bedroom where you will give him a massage to relax him so he will have a good nights sleep. :wink2:

I took my Hubby 2 B snow boarding for his 30'th last wednesday... a day he will never forget... wrong season for you guys thou I think!

its my boyf 30th birthday on friday i need help!!!!

he keeps acting all depressed when i ask him what he wants to do??

we are gonna end up doin nothin!!!!!!

help me chicks im out of ideas!!! and he aint got a passport!!! lol.

xxxxx:eek:

well they dont call it dirty 30 for nothing hun!! Use your imagination.. :eek::hug:

Me, i would incorperate my need for some new lush lingere and some bubbly.. and give him a meal and a night he will never forget! above all else men think with their tummy's and the lil one downstairs.. so if your not afraid of a lil spice, a night in should do fine! :Grope:
nudge nugde wink wink.. know what i mean!!!

It´s my birtday too on friday and I wonder if they have plan something for me......

And I´m depressed because I´s my 30th birthday too:cry:

Do something fun whit him, supriseparty? :hug:

well they dont call it dirty 30 for nothing hun!! Use your imagination.. :eek::hug:

Me, i would incorperate my need for some new lush lingere and some bubbly.. and give him a meal and a night he will never forget! above all else men think with their tummy's and the lil one downstairs.. so if your not afraid of a lil spice, a night in should do fine! :Grope:
nudge nugde wink wink.. know what i mean!!!

my hubby would love you....:lol:

I think that is probably one pretty good idea...

If that doesn't rock your boat...( if I got some sexy underwear my hubby would probably choke to death on the bubbly ) how about a day at a theme park... after all men are big kids....turning 30 might want him to relive his youth a little bit....:green:

thanks chiks, ending up going out and spending an obscene amount of money on clothes (he likes hugo boss!!!), dvds, trainers etc......got the bubbly and will deffo lay something on tomorrow night :green:

will let you know how it goes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a wicked night.Its mine and other halfs anniversary tmor and I have booked us a surprise night at the malmaison in birmingham.:Grope:.They have this brill deal on called wine&dine on fridays its dinner,wine,breakfast and room for 99 quid for us both,bargain!

NO WAY!! total bargain, have a wicked time hun...we will tooo xxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back