Help me match my dress!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesall

Reaction score
Hi, I have a wedding on Saturday & im not very "girly" so to speak lol, but this wedding means a lot to me & I've gone the whole hog, eyebrows threaded, floof waxed, legs waxed, spray tan hehe so I wondered what will I do to my nails?? I have a picture of my dress on my page (album) If any of u are feeling bored pleeeeeeeease have a look & gimme some clues/ideas, I think id like to have white tips rather than black for a change! Thankyooooooo! xxxxx

what about white with black glitter stripes, cant think for the life of me what they are called, but they are made of the same product as glitter, but they are in tiny little stripes, iykwim...you could do a similar design to your dress with a few inlayed in a diagonal pattern or just in one of the corners of your nails?? with your dress baing black and white you could use any colour as well, and co-ordinate with jewlary and pashmina/shoes/bag etc, it's a lovely dress, hope you have a great time at the wedding x

Lovely dress.. I think I'd go for red talons,, maybe add a bit of glitter

Keep it simple I think

Have a fab time :hug:

Aw thanks girls for ur tips (excuse the pun) & advice, im definately going to try out some designs tonight! & thanks for the compliment on my dress, i'll definately be having fun! xx

Latest posts

Back