Help me with a fancy dress idea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with an idea of what to wear for a fancy dress party.

It's football theme !!! I have noooo idea what to wear!
I am not wearing a football shirt! I was thinking a wag, but all wags are skinny and pretty... And I'm far from either of them lol

I don't want to do a mascot as that's what my partner is going as. Been thinking of all sorts of things, but nothing I fancy! I don't mind making a fool out of myself but don't want to look stupid! There's a difference lol

Any ideas would be fab... It's this weekend!!! Lol

Xxx

What about a the referee?

Could do the whole whistle thing with cards wear heels instead of the footy boots lol long socks. Something along those lines ?

First of all "far from skinny or pretty" DON'T put yourself down. Confidence is what's pretty.

Second here's some ideas:
• the manager- go in a suit
• the pitch- go in green and draw the lines on the clothes
• red or yellow card- go wearing an outfit of either colour
Enjoy your night and let us know what you end up dressing up as

What about a the referee?

Could do the whole whistle thing with cards wear heels instead of the footy boots lol long socks. Something along those lines ?

I had considered this but don't want my legs out :( x

I went to a fancy dress party before as a wag. You don't have to wear a dress. Just wear your fave outfit, shove a dog in your handbag(not a real one obviously lol!) & put your sunglasses on :)
Xx

Wear black skinny jeans or leggings with a referee type top then you don't have to have legs out.
But the wag idea sounds great Dont put your self down youl look fab!

First of all "far from skinny or pretty" DON'T put yourself down. Confidence is what's pretty.

Second here's some ideas:
• the manager- go in a suit
• the pitch- go in green and draw the lines on the clothes
• red or yellow card- go wearing an outfit of either colour
Enjoy your night and let us know what you end up dressing up as

Ah thanks pinky Lou xxx but I have no confidence, not pretty and not skinny lol so I don't have much going for me really do I lol

I don't want my arms or legs on show!

Thought about a manager, but feeling like I will look VERY butch lol

Need to see if I can find green clothing in time. - the same applies to a red or green card!

Grrrr I'm so stuck! Lol xxx

Yes I could wear a ref top with black jeans and heels?

Or great idea about wearing what I want and then plonking a dog in a handbag and some sunglasses! ;) xxx

Here's a pic. I was totally broke at the time so couldn't afford to buy anything new. The dog was my daughters lol. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366743184.570750.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366743184.570750.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 595
Here's a pic. I was totally broke at the time so couldn't afford to buy anything new. The dog was my daughters lol. Xx

Brilliant ;) I think this is what I'll do... All I need now is a top and a dog lol x

Go with the wag idea and wear really long eyelashes! So when u take ur sunglasses of you'll have a fan of eyelashes on display :) it will add a bit of fun to the look x

Go with the wag idea and wear really long eyelashes! So when u take ur sunglasses of you'll have a fan of eyelashes on display :) it will add a bit of fun to the look x

Will do :)

I now have my dog! Lol! Just need to find a suitable handbag, get some bigger sunglasses, find a nice top and some big lashes lol ;) xxx

Here's my pooch !!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366888182.063846.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366888182.063846.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 210
Awwwww haha! So cute! Put a diamonte bracelet or bangle around it's neck for a collar!

That's what I was thinking, going to see if I can get a mini tiara haha xxx

I saw some in asda or look in the pound shop!

Got a little tiara today, but it's still too big :( think I'll try a bangle xxx

Referee is a good idea!! also so is a wag.. u could wear a maxi dress maybe or leggings and a top and just take the mick with big drawn on eyebrows, bright lips, sunglasses and big hair! xx

Thanks. Had a fab night!

I work black skinny jeans with a cream lacy top, big heels, lots of bling, curly hair, big sun glasses, red lippy and a handbag with a little dog in :) xxx

Glad you had a lovely time. Bet you looked fab! Xx

Latest posts

Back