Help me!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

##sammie##

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!:lol:

New to this came across it while looking for information on courses.

I am completely new to nail technologhy and was considering doing the essential nail courses but after reading what some people have said i am now completely lost!!! I cant go to college full time as have bills to pay.

Also what qualifications do you need to have? some courses mention NVQs others say all you need is a diploma!!??

HELP!!!!

Thanks :confused: but please can you explain to me a bit more about Courses led by Manufacturers / Distributors?

Hi , i am a bit like yourself need to work and i also have a husband and three kids!Going to do a full time course wasnt an option for me, so i did the creative now cnd foundation course.I managed to fit it in , and very pleased i did , i then did other courses and one to one with creative and nsi. I am now mobile and in the process of renting a room.
My experiences of both companies were positive, however there are other leaders too that i dont have experience of maybe someone else will help!:)

Thanks :confused: but please can you explain to me a bit more about Courses led by Manufacturers / Distributors?

My best advice is to look at all the major companys Young Nails, Creative, Nsi, Ezflow and see which is the best for you.

Each company offers good comprehensive training and support but every person is different and require differnet things from the training. So call the companys and ask them to send info t you and make you choice from there you cant go wrong.:hug:

I know that EZFlow will do courses in Salisbury from October and in Bristol in the not so near future, the Bristol courses will be done over 8 evenings instead of 4 full days making it easier for full time workers looking to expand their horizons.,,,,not sure if the Salisbury ones will be full days or evenings HTH

Thanks that sounds like just the thing i need!! Evenings will be so much easier for me!!!! Will get in touch immediantly! :green:

Latest posts

Back