Help, microblading advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahwills

Reaction score
Hi, I'm seriously considering doing a microblading course which I have taken a lot of time looking in to however I'm desperatly in need of advice! I'm currently claiming maternity pay and I am due back to work in march I am hoping to do my microblading course in January so as tho Can practice and gain confidence by march I'm then planning on leaving my current position and starting on my own as a lash and brow therapist which is my passion. I'm after some advice about case studies? How many on average until you qualify? How long does it take to qualify after training? Insurance? Can I work from home? I'm desperate for some of your feedback if anyone could advise me x

Heya there is a page on face book microblading for beginners which may help ,

It takes a good few months to feel achievable every company os different to do with case studies and so on just do your re search from previous students as it's a minefield ,

As for working from home you will need to check if your council allows this as there is few difference requirements depending on where you are,

Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back