Help-microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Botched eyebrows?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Haley1988

Reaction score
Okay so I went and got microblading done today....please look at these pictures. I think it looks HORRIBLE....is this normal? Have I been botched?
2017-08-05-15-56-08-674.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-08-05-14-46-54-707.jpg
    2017-08-05-14-46-54-707.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 149
I'm not a professional however those look deep and sore. Are they painful? I've just had mine done and this was how they looked straight after. Mine were slightly tender that day but fine the next morning.
Hopefully a professional will reply soon and can offer advice.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1501969654.544591.jpg

I don't do microblading, but OMG i agree with cinderella71 they look so painful. And i dont understand why they've done the strokes in different directions and they are so far apart :(

They look way too deep, hopefully they will fade out a lot for you. I wouldn't recommend going back to the same place for your top up though. I would contact them telling them you're not happy. If you let them dry heal, ie not put on the aftercare cream you were given, they will probably scab and pull out the pigment. Make sure to wash them with neutral shampoo to keep them clean and free from infection too.

My goodness I've been doing microblading for over 3 years now and they are far too deep and not atall following a natural hairstroke pattern. How long have they been trained? You can only hope they will fade out but as they are so deep it's highly unlikely. I'd air your concerns back to the brow artist and fingers crossed they do fade out x

She has gone too deep and has not stretched your skin what so ever! Hence the density and thickness of the lines she's created. If she has gone too far these lines should fade away instead of staying. I would not be recommending this brow artist for anytime else; that's for sure! This is my work.. very natural. That natural you can't even tell they are microbladed. I'd complain if I were you!

(So sorry you have had this awful time with microblading, I can assure we do not all work like that!) good luck x

Attachments

• IMG_4078.JPG
    IMG_4078.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 114
She has gone too deep and has not stretched your skin what so ever! Hence the density and thickness of the lines she's created. If she has gone too far these lines should fade away instead of staying. I would not be recommending this brow artist for anytime else; that's for sure! This is my work.. very natural. That natural you can't even tell they are microbladed. I'd complain if I were you!

(So sorry you have had this awful time with microblading, I can assure we do not all work like that!) good luck x

Hi sorry to jump on this post but can I ask who you trained with katieloubee? I'm wanting to train in microblading I've been a qualified therapist for 16 years. I've been looking at kb pro & deluxe brows. Wondered if you had any recommendations as I want to get the best training xXx

Latest posts

Back