Help - Millennium Nails - Creative Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pogo2002uk

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice on what Nail Course to go on?

Thinking about Millennium or Creative.

Looking for advice.

what abot the nvq, u learn everything u need to no about nails, and how to apply all systems, u get a NVQ level 3 out of it, (equivilant to 2 a levels) and accourding to 'chocolate' and 'mum', nvq's are the way to go they reakon, in a few years it'll b like legislation that u have to have the nvq, coz the nvq has such high standards.

u can then do a conversion course for say creative, if u want to learn the correct ratio's etc for their products. although as far as i no u don't need creative quilification to buy products, but is a good idea to do it all the same.

chocolate or mum could help u with info i believe, on the nvq's.

hope i haven't confussed u!:)

pogo2002uk said:

Looking for advice.

Hiya and welcome on board. The best thing to do is a bit of research into both companies and which courses they offer. A lot depends on things like how much they will cost and how far you may have to travel. Not sure about Millennium nails, But you can ring Creatives education department in Leeds and they will answer any questions you need answering regarding their courses.
Hths

I'd certainly opt for Creative - you will get the best teaching.

Where abouts in Glasgow are you (I'm originally from there)? Perhaps complete your profile so we can learn a wee bit more about you. Good luck!

Having attended College for quite a few years for one thing or another to do with the Nail Health and Beauty Business and attending 6 different nail courses my personal opinion would be to go for the full Creative nail course.
I would rather employ someone who is trained by Creative .(that is my personal opinion I have no connections to with Creative other than I have been on their conversion course and use the product )

R :D

Before choosing a company i'd check who does training where coz there's nothing more frustrating than deciding on a company and finding out they dont train anywhere near where you are and you cant get there :)

Carole Lindsay said:
Before choosing a company i'd check who does training where coz there's nothing more frustrating than deciding on a company and finding out they dont train anywhere near where you are and you cant get there :)

...and I think a company that provides a nail trainer (fake hand) to practice on is a great idea...

I trained with a company that did include this in their package and at the time it would have been more beneficial to me as you can't always find a model to practice on when you need one and of course the more you practice THE better you become

luckybird21 said:
what abot the nvq, u learn everything u need to no about nails, and how to apply all systems, u get a NVQ level 3 out of it, (equivilant to 2 a levels) and accourding to 'chocolate' and 'mum', nvq's are the way to go they reakon, in a few years it'll b like legislation that u have to have the nvq, coz the nvq has such high standards.

u can then do a conversion course for say creative, if u want to learn the correct ratio's etc for their products. although as far as i no u don't need creative quilification to buy products, but is a good idea to do it all the same.

chocolate or mum could help u with info i believe, on the nvq's.

hope i haven't confussed u!:)

One thing this site is known all over the world for is the accuracy of information you receive here. It does confuse if info is not accurate.

1. All Creative course information can go toward an NVQ in the future if you decide to go that route. In fact any saved course info such as tests and certificates can be used as evidence when doing an NVQ.

2. We have been saying that one day the NVQ 'will be a requirement' for 10 years!!! and still it is not required in order to do nails with one or 2 exceptions.

3. Creative is the only company that I am aware of that absolutely requires a conversion class before you can buy CND products.

I sent you a private message, and ask that you act on my request please.

pogo2002uk said:

Looking for advice.
Hi Ya, there are hundreds of nail courses available to you as well as creative and millenium so i would suggest having a look round before you decide as its a big decision to make i trained locally to me because i work full time and dont have the opportunity of travelling to do a course and even though my training was not the best i have recently started using NSI products for Gel and find it fantastic for me and wish now i had done training with them. Everyone is different and you need to find something to suit you personally good luck x x

HIya

Creative is excellant , great education and knowledge.

get the info from both these courses if they are the ones you are interested in, then compare what both offer. I have heard good things about Creative, as most people do train with them and they do have good back up. I trained with Star nails but now use EZ Flow products with looking at doing their conversion course in a couple of months.

Makw sure whatever company you go with that they offer a good customer service and give you help when needed. I know Creative and EZ Flow do this so see what you want to do.

Latest posts

Back