Help mixing Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissylou

Reaction score
Morning geeks got a party booked and they have decided they want sienna x. Most people I tan normally have 8% or 10%. I am concerned as I use it along side another solution and don't want to order say 3 litres of different percent solutions andthen be left with loads going out of date. I thought I would have to mix to get different %. I have done this before equal amounts of nouvatan 8% and 12% and when it developed it was most definitely a 12%??? Sienna x don't do booster drops but I tried booster jobs on legs one with and one without and came out exactly the same. What would you do? Chance the mixing % s for the best result. When you mix do you find the result accurate? X

I have mixed solutions before 50/50 and not had any problems. However I haven't mixed Sienna X. The only thing I can say is make sure that both solutions are given a good shake before mixing and that once together they are shaken again to ensure they have mixed properly. If you are worried you could do a 75/25 mix instead to lower solution to approx 9%. I have used boostrs before but prefer to mix as always worry as I'm a bit heavy handed. I worrry that no 2 batches are 100% same so repeat clients may have issue with consistancy of colour (I do over think things lol).

Thanks lil gem. I think I will prob mix solutions. I was a little bit disappointed when they requested mainly sienna x as I don't carry alotofit and then the price of buying it all in. Feel like not going to make much profit now. I may in future only offer my suntana solutions for parties . Not sure if that would' be acceptable. Personally I like to advice what solution would look good brown or golden but I think it's the name that attracts some people x

I know what you mean I stock Nouvatan and LA Tan for the exact same reason. I also have a very small amount of Laurens Way. I have full range of Nouvatan and stock 10 & 20 in LA so just mix up anything in between.

If you want to stock Sienna X for its name why don't you just get there fast tan (tonights the night I think?). It means you only have to buy 1 litre then. I haven't tried it so not sure whats its like but might be worth considering to save money & wastage.

Great idea. I will definitely start mixing my sienna x as it just doesn't seem cost effective to stock litres of all % s. x

Latest posts

Back