Help my HD brows turned black, I look bad :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't use any lightening products! I did this and they turned ginger! Fab if that's the colour you like but didn't suit my dark brown hair!!! x

The refectocil bleach is a fab product. We've lightened brows without turning them ginger. You just need to keep checking them.

I personally wouldn't put anything else on them other than a good cleanser or soap,though watch you dont get into the eyes.make sure you do it often and really scrub. Even hair on the head using hair dye lightens after 2 weeks and eyebrow tint isn't as strong so you should find it lifts in 2 weeks time.

I hope you have complained,it's important the therapist knows she has done wrong in order for her not to make the same mistake twice. Imagine if you were getting married tomorrow:eek:

Ps try exfoliating the eyebrow area as well this wiill help speed things up

Last edited:
I was think about this post today as I had a client in with blonde/light brown high lighted hair who is very fair and always wants me to try and stain her skin with the tint, I find with this sort of colouring the tint takes really quickly...and maybe just maybe she went against her better judgement and left the tint on to longer to try and get it to take on the skin??? I agree with some of the other geeks...vosene original dandruff shampoo gets colour out like you wouldnt believe...plus at least you didnt have it done the day before your wedding!! It will have faded to the perfect colour by the time your big day arrives, and defo go back and explain to the girl that you werent all that happy with the results.
tinaxxxxx

All HD Brows Stylists undergo intensive 2 day training including colour theory so we are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience when visiting one of our independent Stylists, if you would like us to look into this for you further please feel free to contact our Brand Manager at [email protected].

Please rest assured your brows will fade before your wedding day, I would avoid using lightening creams as this could cause damage to the hair. Instead cleanse the area twice a day and leave the cleanser on, soaking the brow hair thoroughly for 5-10 minutes, this will draw the colour out for you gradually as it would do with a semi permanent hair dye. Also a tint remover can be used on the skin to remove and excess tint stain from the area.

I hope this helps, however, please feel free to contact us at any point on 0845 6443994 for further help and assistance should it be required.

Latest posts

Back