Help my HD brows turned black, I look bad :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Hello, i thought id try HD brows see what the hype was all about. Well im not going to waffle on but ill do my own in future. She died them black :( how did tis happen whenwe discussed dark brown over and over??

I am to be married in 2 weeks, how the hell to do i get them back brown!!?? please please help, i look like an angry bird!

Oh and, it didnt tint my skin, just the hair, which i wanted it to tint the skin, but so glad it didnt!

Hello, i thought id try HD brows see what the hype was all about. Well im not going to waffle on but ill do my own in future. She died them black :( how did tis happen whenwe discussed dark brown over and over??

I am to be married in 2 weeks, how the hell to do i get them back brown!!?? please please help, i look like an angry bird!

Oh and, it didnt tint my skin, just the hair, which i wanted it to tint the skin, but so glad it didnt!

Hmmm your therapist must have either left the tint on too long or mixed up the wrong colour. They will fade, so hopefully in 2 weeks time they will look more like the colour you wanted in the first place. The only thing I can suggest is to keep washing/cleansing the area.
Hope that helps a little.
Rhiannon x

Refectocil do a bleaching paste maybe try using this to bring it down a few shades

it will fade in time for your wedding, don't worry. x

i dont think it will fade in time, hd brows tint is suppose to be a really good one and my usual salon system one lasts about 4 weeks :(

On another subject is refectofol a good tint?better than the one i use?

If you know a hairdresser she will be able to remove the colour for you.

I have no idea what she would use but I know it works.

i dont think it will fade in time, hd brows tint is suppose to be a really good one and my usual salon system one lasts about 4 weeks :(

On another subject is refectofol a good tint?better than the one i use?

I used the salon system one for a number of years UNTIL I discovered refectocil...definitely a better product and with a larger colour range than salon system, and I find it lasts longer too. I would never go back now :biggrin:

I'd use the refectocil bleaching paste too. I've used it and it will lighten your brows no problem.

Sounds like Angelina has the perfect solution for you.

I know my hairdresser advises uses head and shoulders shampoo if you want to strip out your hair colour. Perhaps you could try this, being careful not to get it near your eyes, if you have some to hand xx

Ooops it a fine line between dark brown and black ! Maybe a minute ! They will fade quicker if you wash them try washing up liquid or clothes washing liquid. Yes to head and shoulders too. Think you can buy little bottles of peroxide at chemist say 20 vol on cotton wool ? But as a professional I did not say any of this lol ! :) I am sure they will be a nice brown for your wedding all the best !

Might sound strange but try whitening tooth paste it has something in that lightens!

you wash your face twice a day so this will fade them! i would worry, if you use a brown eyebrow pencil will that not help make them look more brown and not black.

i tinted my eyebrows under a week ago and they have already faded!

how long ago did you get them done?

The tint the HD uses is Hairwell!

Maybe hairdressers tint stain remover will work xx

I would be really careful using Refectocil bleach to lightne dyed brows - they can turn orangey really easily. It's designed to lighten natural hair not dyed hair. In two weeks they will have faded a lot, they often can seem really dark when first done - she should have put it on and taken it off within 30 seconds to guage how quickly your hair takes.

I actually live across the road from nouveau beauty groups training academy and had them done at the nouveau salon by a HD brows trainer. My eyebrows looked hideous after!!! I have blonde hair and she dyed them jet black. My brows looked like thick black slugs! If this is fashion then they can keep it lol😄

Just keep washing them with dandruff shampoo as this will remove the colour. They'll be fine by your wedding so don't panic.

You can't tint the skin, it will wash off.

Brown tint on blondes generally do go black - it happens to me which is why I prefer grey tint (its not nanna grey - its a lovely natural colour)
x

Thanks for all the advice ladies il try toothpaste first as have that in ! lol

On another note, do you all recommend a grey-brown mix for true blonds then?i just use brown usually?
I mix brown and black with salonsystem and i get a nice dark brown.

x Thanks allx

Thanks for all the advice ladies il try toothpaste first as have that in ! lol

On another note, do you all recommend a grey-brown mix for true blonds then?i just use brown usually?
I mix brown and black with salonsystem and i get a nice dark brown.

x Thanks allx
I find the RefectoCil colours so true that you don't really need to mix. You can if you like though.

I find the RefectoCil colours so true that you don't really need to mix. You can if you like though.

great, i need good tint, ill go shopping for that! x

Latest posts

Back