Help, my highlighting test is coming soon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maya5195

Reaction score
Tomorrow im going to highlighting a model for my test so if they will like it they will hire me .... I'm so stressed guys .. [emoji19] I want to do my best but I afraid of my speed OMG always my foils packing takes forever what can I do and I'm curious do think if I will have in or two assistants it will help the speed and the hair integrity will be save and healthy ?

A full head of foils does take a long time, so I don’t offer this anymore.
However, if you’re worried about the hair over processing, re-mix your bleach after thirty minutes or so.
Use a low vol/percentage strength developer in your bleach mix initially and then when you mix a fresh batch, use a higher vol/percentage. That way, your first lot of foils will develop much more slowly.

Tomorrow im going to highlighting a model for my test so if they will like it they will hire me .... I'm so stressed guys .. [emoji19] I want to do my best but I afraid of my speed OMG always my foils packing takes forever what can I do and I'm curious do think if I will have in or two assistants it will help the speed and the hair integrity will be save and healthy ?
As @AcidPerm said start with a lower developer on your first area, and then change up when you're half way through. This will allow it all to process evenly. I don't know if this is psychological or not, or if anyone else agrees, but I also find its quicker to do fine slices, than weaves. Less fuss I suppose. So if you can get away with slices, maybe try that.

Latest posts

Back