Help my last business is suffering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faye~Flint

Reaction score
Im new here please help!!!Ive been massively let down by all my local wholesalers,the only lashes ALL my clients use have been discontinued and ive ran out!!I was messed about by being told theyd order them in specially but in the mean time i was advised to use marvel lash instead so i spent a small fortune on marvellash d curl lashes in place of my usual oui!mink lashes in d curl.....They were appaling!!!I use marvellash for c curls and theyre quite nice but D curls were shocking!So i contacted the wholesalera for an update on how long until the oui!lashes would be to arrive-i was informed now that they cant get them in and thats that!!So i went direct to the source and ordered them directly online from oui! On Wednesday, i paid for 1st class delivery....Its Saturday today and no lashes....so i rang the number online to be met by a disgracefully unprofessional nasty saturday girl who informed me "dunno how you got your order through online coz weve ran out of stock completely for 2 weeks" so i said well youve taken my money and ive cancelled £90 worth of clients this week and rescheduled them for next week starting monday but now im gonna have to cancel them again,what are my options?she said "dunno what you expect me to do im just a saturday girl the owners away till tuesday send an email on tuesday n get your money back or somethin" i need lashes NOW??!!!!!I have clients in from 9am monday alllll week until the following mondat with NO day off and most of them are infills!!As you can guess i cant infill the current set with a completely different crap brand of product!I have tried and tested loads of d curl lashes over the last 18 monthd and these are the ONLY ones i like and my clients like....So im BEGGING for help off ANYONE who can advise a top quality D curl lash in mixed lengths that is as close to the oui!mink lashes brand???!!!thankyou for listening to me rant but im desperate for anu help?!TIA faye x

Latest posts

Back