Help my poor hair....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyyork

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm a skin and nail geek so just looking for a bit of help re my hair! my little cousin is at hair dressing college and i volunteered to be her model, i normally have bleached hair, i'm a blonde naturally too. now, shes done a full head colour on me a 6.0 and 6.7 mixed equal halves, i think? she pre-pigmented it first, whatever that means lol. but i hate it, its way to dark for me and its kinda red/orange! would it kill my hair if i was to go and have it bleached again? i want to be back to my original colour, like a real ash blonde, i'm breading it going yellow! is there anything i can do to it to make it fade before? i dont really want to go back to the college to let my cousin do it bless her, does anyone live near me? anyway, thanks for listening to me ramble on, looking forward to your replies. thankyou! xxxx

hiya the only way you're going to lift the tint out is to have bleached foils. I would keep washing it everyday and let it fade as you will find it will fade quickly as it is the first application of dark. Or you have the option of a bleach shampoo but this is damaging on the hair.
x

omg - id leave it for a while and see how it fades , but i doubt youll get the natural ash/blonde tone back for a while - you could have some bleach( maybe even h/l depending on the strength of your hair ) high lights through the top - but youll have too be prepared for some breakage. its called between a rock and a hard place

Latest posts

Back