Help, nails chipping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one?!?! ☹️

Attachments

• A48CB94D-C375-4218-A2CC-3458E7D951BC.png
    A48CB94D-C375-4218-A2CC-3458E7D951BC.png
    733.9 KB · Views: 98
That looks like it’s not fully cured as it’s only the top layers that’s come off leaving the first colour coat.

Yeah I thought this.
Is it my layers applied too think?
Lamp?
Hand placement?

I'd definitely agree it's not properly cured. What are your curing times?

Would love an update if anyone hears anything from TGB regarding the extra bulbs. As I'm planning on buying the lamp and gel polishes after being impressed with BIAB.

I'd definitely agree it's not properly cured. What are your curing times?

Would love an update if anyone hears anything from TGB regarding the extra bulbs. As I'm planning on buying the lamp and gel polishes after being impressed with BIAB.

I can only say that I have the genuine TGB lamp and haven't experienced any curing issues so can definitely vouch for that lamp. (Apparently it's actually back in Stock now according to an email I've received from TGB!).

If you look at the pic of the SUNUV lamp that TGB one is based on in my comment further up this thread (which was taken from the SUNUVstore.com website), it says it only has 36 bulbs, not 39 like TGB lamp, or the lamp Charlamypowell bought. So that makes me question whether hers was a fake lamp, especially as she's having so much trouble with it. (Sorry charlamypowell! :(). So based on that, I would definitely go for TGB one. :)

Latest posts

Back