Help nano placement? Urgent!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glhnb2016

Gl hnb
Reaction score
OK so I'm stressing now I'm doing a friend hair tonight and really doubting myself. I'm doing a full head of 150 Nano's but not sure 8f I should leave a maintenance row in between each row I was told to on training but have since been told different. She only has short 12 inch hair so going for 18 but I'm so doubting myself. I'm sure it will be fine but someone I know has really made me feel doubtful I'm doing them wrong im sure I go up the head so there's enough hair to cover the Nano's around the edges parting and low enough for the natural crown to cover them Please someone tell me I'm right I'm so stressed now my usual method is wrong??

I was taught to do rotation rows so that's what I've been doing :)

Do you go up to higher than the ear to just below the crown and then to the sides too. My friend told me not to go on the sides and not to go past top of ear but she tells me only a

Definitely do sides but not red zone hairline area. How high you go up depends on thickness of hair, the thicker and more dense it is the higher you can go. If it is really fine I wouldn't go anywhere near the Crown x

Done it was fine xxx

Latest posts

Back