Help, need a waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo3742

Reaction score
Hi hope someone can help I'm looking into doing a waxing course and the famous Kim Lawless is booked up until October 😰 can anyone recommend another course in London
Many thanks in advance

Look up Andy Roulliard at Axiom :)

I need a female waxing course, but thank you x

I will prob just hav to be patient and wait for a space on Kim's course !! Not very good at waiting tho 😁

If you can, I would really hang on for a place with Kim. I trained with her this week and it was great. You get straight in there, no messing about spending half the day talking about how hair grows etc as that is covered in the manual that you get emailed. X :)

Hi hope someone can help I'm looking into doing a waxing course and the famous Kim Lawless is booked up until October 😰 can anyone recommend another course in London
Many thanks in advance

Hi, we have have our lovely Yvonne in London with over 20 yrs experience in waxing and she offers training in female and male intimate and we also have Layla in Essex for female intimate :O))

If you want to pm me your details in can get you in touch so you can have a chat if you want?

I need a female waxing course, but thank you x

Andy has now introduced female intimate waxing - take a look at his Facebook page.

Personally I would hang on and wait for Kim. I trained with her and she is excellent. Quite a few of my waxing clients have commented on how professional my waxing service is and I feel its down to how I've been taught by Kim.

I spoke to Kim today, I'm going to be a good and very patient girl and wait for her next available date but thank you for your replies Xx

Latest posts

Back