Help! Need advertising advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda1977

Reaction score
Hi There,
I rent a small but cosy room in my local leisure centre, but can't seem to get many clients through my door, has anyone got any good advice for advertising?

Hi There,
I rent a small but cosy room in my local leisure centre, but can't seem to get many clients through my door, has anyone got any good advice for advertising?

I delivered 1000 treatment menus in my local area and now have 18 regular clients from them, it takes me about an hour to deliver 150, thanks to reading Sassy's article I will be doing this every 6-8 weeks for the new seasons promotions and hopefully, together with word of mouth this will grow my business beautifully.

I have also arranged an advert in the Yellow Pages after hearing so many positive things from other geeks about the amount of business they got through this.

Good luck, Sam x

Do you have a website? If not, get one done and get it on as many free directories as you can. This is what we've done and it's the best form of advertising we've found. The vast majority of new clients come from the website. Just this week I've sold three gift vouchers to people from the US who have friends or relatives here. They would never have heard of us had it not been for the website.

I am wanting to ask what other peple think of using the web, for advertising your business.

I know word of mouth is the best, but its getting clients through the door, so this can occur.

I am wanting to ask what other peple think of using the web, for advertising your business.

I know word of mouth is the best, but its getting clients through the door, so this can occur.

we get a lot of business from our website ... many of these are bookings from the UK for when they come out on holiday! The main secret with a website is to make it search engine friendly.

Latest posts

Back