Help Need Decent Brazilian Wax, Nr Ashford, Kent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saree

Reaction score
Hello I am looking for someone that can perform a decent brazilian wax somewhere near Ashford in Kent?

I have had this done for years and found that some therapists miss bits and dont do this properly and really need someone that is good at this - Can anyone recommend someone - I am willing to travel to get a good job done!!!!

Many Thanks

Sarah

I've trained several geeks from Kent. I'll go through by records and PM you if anyone is near Ashford. If they come on here soon, hopefully they'll get with you.

You're so right to find someone that does it properly. xxx

Thanks for your reply - if you could possibly give me a contact name of somebody you have trainined I would be very grateful. I have tried searching the internet for someone that does hot waxing in Kent and nothing has come up, so I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Sarah x

I am willing to travel to get a good job done!!!!

Many Thanks

Sarah
Why not travel to Kimmi and get the best Brazilian Wax x

Check out learn male waxing .com

Even though it is a male waxing find a therapist site, most of the people on there also carry out female brazilians as well.

Good luck finding a therapist.

Wax On

i go for my waxing at Hythe Beauty Centre 01303 238330. Hannah-Jane is my fave therapist but Ihave never had a Brazillian .They have been there for 10 years and have a good reputation.
this might help

I know the problem hun, I'm in Kent and there is a great shortage of good Brazillian waxers who use Hot wax rather than roller etc.

If you find one please let me know
xx

Latest posts

Back