Help, need fake tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallyl

Reaction score
HELP NEED FAKE BAKE!! Any geeks out there have any liquid, we have a huge student ball on next fri and our fake bake order is not gunna arrive in time!! Any help???!!! Or any other liquids similar?!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Try Millenium Nails on Team Valley, Gateshead. I am sure I seen them stock it the last time I was in. Cant see it listed in their online shop but I am sure I have seen it on the shelf inthe shop. Their number is 0191 487 5600

Would they deliver do u know hun?? X

Would they deliver do u know hun?? X

I have no idea but if they dont, if you want I can go get it for you and post it myself lol

Ahhh thank you hun. Thats so nice I'll ring them today xxx

Just bought some today for delivery tomorrow - from Ebay - Spray Tan Solutions, i often buy from there when Fake Bake is out of stock - get there quick they are selling out fast!!

Ahhh thank you hun. Thats so nice I'll ring them today xxx

did you have any luck?

Thanks for all the help guys!! Got some on its way. Thank god otherwise there would have been a lot of pale unhappy looking students next week ha ha ha Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Did millennium sell it then?

They do but they didn't have any!! She was really helpful though. X don't know what's going on with fake bake they are a nightmare at the mo!!! Xx

Latest posts

Back