Help need info from Biosculpture geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLB

Reaction score
Hi Was wondering if someone who uses biosculpt could msg me regarding cost per application with the varying sizes of the biosculpture pots.

I start a salon job tomorrow as the acrylic tech and the gel tech there uses biosculpture and obviously i want to arrange a price that compliments hers so it doesnt seem like im trying to pinch clients she is unsure of what her cost per app is obviously she has said she can find out through her tutor but i know shes quite busy as she does other beauty treatments and im assuming biosculpture will not tell me as im not trained with them, so am just trying to help her out and myself to get my prices sorted for tomorrow if possible, currently she has her tipped bio sculpt nails at around 40 i obviously dont and cant charge that much for acrylics, as i am still training but going to do my price as introductory offer to the salon.

I would be very grateful if a lovely bio geek could assist me thank u x

Sorted it :) Ahh, finaly become a Salon Geek:p

haha yay charlotte!! xx

would you not go onto the bio group and pm some of the geeks on it . ithink jacquileanna and zingara would be more than happy to advise

it is sorted the girl who replied first is my new colleague! haha

Latest posts

Back