Help! Need spray tan training, ASAP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_ralphy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm very new to this all! I've been made redundent so thought it was a good time to start something I've always wanted to do - mobile spray tanning.

I've decided who I'm going to get my kit from etc just need training and no one local to me has any dates available soon. I live in Wiltshire so local to Swindon, Bristol, Southampton and Bath, does anyone know where I can attend a training day asap?

Many thanks for your help!

Best wishes

Spray tanning newbie! :rolleyes:

Hi all,

I'm very new to this all! I've been made redundent so thought it was a good time to start something I've always wanted to do - mobile spray tanning.

I've decided who I'm going to get my kit from etc just need training and no one local to me has any dates available soon. I live in Wiltshire so local to Swindon, Bristol, Southampton and Bath, does anyone know where I can attend a training day asap?

Many thanks for your help!

Best wishes

Spray tanning newbie! :rolleyes:

Hi Hun, sorry to hear about the redundancy, hopefully it will work out to be a good thing for you :)

Have u contacted Nouvatan for training? X

I have got my nouvatan spray tanning training on Tuesday can't wait there is so many good reviews on here about them so i would defo say go with them

Sunless Solutions
Sienna X

Fab training XXXX

Have a look at wow factor Hun they do one to one training if need be sure there will be a trainer in ur area

Ho there, I am the Nouvatan trainer for Gloucestershire if you are interested! Look on Nouvatan website for more details!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I have just trained last week in Sienna x fabulous !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back