Help, need strip lash supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda@Ritual

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have recently had an offer accepted on a salon, so I will be going from mobile to salon based, I cant wait!!

I have been trying to organise the usual boring stuff insurance etc but I am looking for where I can get strip lashes from to retail, I was hoping to find a supplier that would have a stand etc for them too, is there any of you out there that use any brand/supplier you can recommend.

I am also looking for nail polish packages, again with stand and selection of polishes at a set price rather than buying them individually. I am not sure if this type of thing is available? Any suggestions??

Any other retail or new business ideas would be welcomed from any of you more experienced than me.

Thanks very much everyone
xx

They are our lashes so I'm biased but you might want to check out our new StudioLashes strip lashes range. We're very proud of them and we've been getting some amazing feedback from professional clients and MUAs as they are the pro type super light strips with micro thin band and natural hair. They also come with the latest acrylic adhesive.
We have not pushed them in the salon market yet but it would be interesting to discuss a startup package with a custom stand for your salon. If you like StudioLashes and would like to discuss it in more detail, please email me at [email protected] or give us a call on 01753 650656. The very best of luck with your new venture. . xx

Wow they look great!!
I dont have a huge amount of money left in the budget as have lots to do in the salon when I eventually move in, but I am certainly interested in speaking with you to see what is available.
I will try and call sometime today if thats okay

Many Thanks for your help.
x

Latest posts

Back