Help needed! Lush Us No.30

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceflatie

Reaction score
Can anyone help!

I have a client who usually has Lush Us no 30, however my client is on a very tight budget at the moment due to work issues and would prefer i use a slightly cheaper supplier to cut her cost slightly. (not my choice...)
Has anyone got both hair planet and Lush Us colour rings and could help by letting me know if theyare the same depth and tone. I did order a no 30 from hairxtensions and it was much darker and ashier than lush us.

Any ideas... Although i don't like using lower quality hair than Lush Us, i appreciate my client is struggling financially at the moment so want to try and help. I know she will go back to Lush us once she is better off and don't want to loose her..

thanks

Sam

Hi hun hope this helps a little bit it's hair planet num 30 I don't have a lush one to hand xx

Can anyone help!

I have a client who usually has Lush Us no 30, however my client is on a very tight budget at the moment due to work issues and would prefer i use a slightly cheaper supplier to cut her cost slightly. (not my choice...)
Has anyone got both hair planet and Lush Us colour rings and could help by letting me know if theyare the same depth and tone. I did order a no 30 from hairxtensions and it was much darker and ashier than lush us.

Any ideas... Although i don't like using lower quality hair than Lush Us, i appreciate my client is struggling financially at the moment so want to try and help. I know she will go back to Lush us once she is better off and don't want to loose her..

thanks

Sam

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335089524.520277.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335089524.520277.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 44
Hi hun hope this helps a little bit it's hair planet num 30 I don't have a lush one to hand xx

Thank you, that is helpful. It looks to me like a lot better match. Would you say its about a base 8?

thanks again

Sam

Hi luv yes about a 8 base depending on make of colours glad to of helped u xx

Thank you, that is helpful. It looks to me like a lot better match. Would you say its about a base 8?

thanks again

Sam

I've ordered now so hopefully they will be good and I don't have to return. I have ordered a colour ring also so I don't have this problem again!

Sam

Just to let you know the hair planet hair is great quality for the price, just tell your client to be double careful with aftercare as bonds can soften easily x

Latest posts

Back