Help needed Sally’s colour recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeridaComeHere

Reaction score
Hi I hope this is the right place to post I’m new here.

I have attached a photo of my hair. I can’t afford a salon right now but my hair badly needs doing. I’ve experimented with my hair loads but needing advice on which semi permanent colour from Sally’s to put on my hair for the balayage effect.
My roots are dark blonde and need them covered with the medium brown. And my length I want this cooled down a lot.

can someone please recommend what to use I was looking at matrix Color sync.

thank you!

Attachments

• BC9EF5E9-07CA-4B4A-AA26-B944200C5E3F.jpeg
    BC9EF5E9-07CA-4B4A-AA26-B944200C5E3F.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 22
Sally’s is supposed to only sell colour chemicals to qualified professionals who can prove their qualifications and obtain a Trade card. I wouldn’t recommend asking for advice in Sally’s as the staff are unlikely to be experienced colourists and may sell you something completely unsuitable.

Sorry but this forum is also for qualified professionals and it’s against forum rules to provide technical advice to an unqualified diy-er. Also, bear in mind that if you end up booking in for a colour correction service at a later date, it‘s likely to cost you a lot more money.

Sally’s is supposed to only sell colour chemicals to qualified professionals who can prove their qualifications and obtain a Trade card. I wouldn’t recommend asking for advice in Sally’s as the staff are unlikely to be experienced colourists and may sell you something completely unsuitable.

Sorry but this forum is also for qualified professionals and it’s against forum rules to provide technical advice to an unqualified diy-er. Also, bear in mind that if you end up booking in for a colour correction service at a later date, it‘s likely to cost you a lot more money.

I am in the beauty trade and at Sally’s often with my trade card. I use the colours in between salon visits usually and was just looking for better advice on what colours to get☺️

Latest posts

Back